Gluten-Free Black Bean Brownies
- 1-3/4 cups black beans, cooked and drained well
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor or blender. Process until well-mixed.
- Pour thick batter into greased 9 x 9 glass pan. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes. Be careful not to overbake. Cool before cutting.
Copyright Shady Side Farm 2016